Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Kill Bill Vol. 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by SpankBass, Apr 15, 2004.

1. I should be seeing it at about 11:00 or so tonight, if it is as awesome as Vol. 1, then I am pretty excited. I will post a "Yay" or "Nay" after I watch it tonight.

2. i just watched vol 1 last night and loved it. over the top action at its best.

3. The Urbs

The Urbs

Feb 23, 2004
    MA
    If you even dare post a Nay you will loose limbs and should be grateful that I have spared your life, but leave your limbs for they now belong to me.

Hahahaha such a great movie, and Uma mmmm....

This QT's greatest achievement for he has raised the bar in action. Now, Ill be right back just going to get me Royale with Cheese, and do you know why they call it that Brett? :D

NO SPOILERS!!!!!

4. Zon Bass

Zon Bass

Jan 20, 2002
    Dallas, TX
    Because they use the metric system???

I'm going to see Volume 2 tomorrow right after I watch 1 again. :hyper:

5. Eyescream

Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Yeah, I'm gonna go see vol. 2 tomorrow night. It's gonna rule.

6. Bayou_Brawler

Bayou_Brawler The most hurtful thing ever realized

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    well look at the big brain on zon bass!

7. Bayou_Brawler

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Kill Bill is the coolest movie ever made....maybe not the best but hands freaking down the coolest. i'm seeing 2 asap tomorrow.

the music in 1 was also way off the hook. the scene with the crazy trumpet music while the jumbo jet glides in is very dope. also the clapping type spanish song that turns into a funk song as they samari fight in the snow is also great. he really knows how to combine scenes with music.

soooooooo cool.

8. Bayou_Brawler

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    nay? are you kidding me? that's like saying "i'm about to lay down with (insert who you think the hottest girl ever is)....i'll tell ya if it was good or not".

9. Bayou_Brawler

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    anybody notice the red apple cig ad as she walks through the airport?

10. Baofu

Baofu

Mar 8, 2003
    WA/CA
    First, thank RZA for the music, same guy who did the music for ghost dog, was/is in wu-tang clan. And yes, I did notice the bad apple ad.

11. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    All of my buddies are going to see it tomorrow nite, but I still am not sure. I will see it no matter what, but I am a little low on funds right now... yay or nay?

12. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    You can't not like Kill Bill volume 2 if you liked Kill Bill volume 1. They are the same movie, they were just cut in half because the original movie would have been toon long, plus it's a good way to make more money. I can't wait to see it. :bassist:

13. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    I will be seeing it about 7p CST.... I will post thoughts on it tonight! If I have time after work, I just might have to go pick up the DVD for KB vol1...

P@

14. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

You never know, I am sure that there have been movies with one good half and one bad half :confused:

15. Bayou_Brawler

Oct 23, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    full metal jacket

16. I LOVE Vol. 1 The over-the-top action is done in an extremely great way.

I'm seeing Vol. 2 probably tomorrow.

I just hope the fill in the plot lines that were obviously left out of Vol. 1

17. A lot of people and most of my friends say Vol 2 looks totally stupid, poking fun at the acting ("I'm going to...kill...billl" and "we have some...unfinished buisiness") and stuff, but none of them saw Vol 1. I thought Vol 1 was excellent and will be seeing Vol 2 tonight at 10. I think this is probably Tarantino's second best, and thats pretty damn good.

18. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    good point

19. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    I liked the whole movie, it is one of the few movies that I actually own.

20. scarface