L shape TRS stereo cables?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by FuzzFacetious, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Besides patch cable sized ones, I can't find L shape TRS cables to use with effects controllers / switches / expression pedals etc ... Any help ? Thanks :)

2. Flippy

Flippy

Jun 9, 2017
    Europe
  3. dannybuoy

dannybuoy

Aug 3, 2005
    Earth
    I ended up getting one custom made for my exp pedal, plenty of companies about that do this and they're not that expensive. If you go the same route try and find a place that offers the Hicon TRS pancake jacks!

Edit: as above!

Flippy likes this.
  4. I hate to be that guy, but learn how to solder and make your own cables. I have a few stereo cables that are less than 6 inches long.

5. Oh no, sorry, I CAN find patch cables that are TRS and L shape (very expensive though!), it's "normal length" (ie >1meter) L shape ones I can't find!

6. In theory that wouldn't be a problem but I live in a very small appt and can't be buying tools and making cables here (would have my balls broken !) - BUT ordering from a company that can put them together from me is a possibility! :)

7. I live in Japan and apartments here are small. Decent soldering equipment doesn't take up much space. I use teflon coated Silver wire that I have left over from when I used to make cables for my headphone setup and shrink wrap it.
    full.jpg [​IMG]

8. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    Sweetwater has them, or should. Search Hosa right angle TRS cables.
    3' too, I have some

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  9. FenderB

FenderB

Mar 28, 2016
    Findlay, Ohio
    Check B&H Photo.

10. PJFlatts

PJFlatts

Sep 4, 2014
    Nevada