Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lakland 94-55

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KJung, Jun 27, 2005.

1. Extremely figured quilted maple... cherry sunburst with highly figured birdseye maple board.... bart pickups. Very good condition, with just a couple of extremely small nicks in the finish that could be easily buffed out. Playability is amazing (the barts are just not my sound any more).

I have this bass for sale at Low Down Sound in Detroit for $1,600 (WAY under typical used market price of $1,900) I just took it down there today, they should have pictures on their site soon. Includes case and a couple of sets of Lakland Nickel strings, plus all documentation and adjustment tools.

PM for more info.

PS. EBS HD350 with SKB rack and Mesa Walkabout Scout 12 with cover and Walkabout carry bag also still for sale. Again, PM if interested.

2. Still available... will come down a little on the price... picture on the Low Down Sound website.

3. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

I'll assume this is the one. Beautiful!

[​IMG]

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I doubt it. That's not a cherry sunburst.

5. That's it. Thanks. I was mistaken on the name of the finish... it is 'three tone' sunburst, not cherry... sorry about that.

Ken

6. Sold...

7. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    that'll teach you for believing the seller... ;)