1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LD Systems D1011 or Samson c01

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by tyohars, May 28, 2018.

1. tyohars

tyohars

Nov 11, 2016
    I'm learning to home recording and buying stuff slowly. I'm building my own mini studio on my house. Now, I want to buy condenser mic and in my area, the two cheapest is LD Systems D1011 and Samson c01. I don't want to spent more for my learning. Any opinion about that 2? Which one is the best? For vocal recording.

2. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    I have the Samson C01 and it is a very good Mic for no much money.

3. tyohars

tyohars

Nov 11, 2016
    Is it versatile enough to record vocals and instrument?

4. Mcgiver69

Mcgiver69

Sep 28, 2005
    England
    Yes it is very versatile, specially for vocals and acoustic guitar or as overheads.
    I would recommend caution with any condenser mic on guitar or bass amps as they tend to be more sensitive, for those duties I would recommend a Shure SM57 and the condenser for ambience.

5. tyohars

tyohars

Nov 11, 2016
    Thanks for the input! Really appreciate it!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021