1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

LIGHT weight cab for mesa 400+

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jroutensowhat, Jul 7, 2012.

1. jroutensowhat

jroutensowhat

Nov 19, 2011
    anyone here uses a light weight cab with their Mesa 400+ ?
    currently im using a Mesa 2x10 diesel cab and its getting WAY too heavy for me to cart about...
    i want to replace it with something equally as good or better than what i have now and suits the 400+.... playing rock music .. light..excellent lowend either 2x10-small 4x10 or 1x15

2. GRAHAM SG1

GRAHAM SG1

May 3, 2010
    I know nothing about your amp but I do know that the Barefaced Super Twelve is an awesome cab and very lightweight and portable, I play a GB Streamliner 900 through one and its superb (classic rock covers) with plenty of volume :bassist:

3. There is a member here who pairs his 400+ with a 15/6 and digs it. The 15/6 cab be pretty light, mine is 35 pounds, and won't blink an eye at the 300 or so watts from your head. The cabs are not for everyone, but should you want there is a map on the link in my Sig with a lot of fEARful users. Barring that I would take the head down to a store and play through their light weight options.

4. CDweller

CDweller

Oct 24, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    Two GK112 Neo ll would work well. Light as can be.