Line Splitting

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Deadhands, Jun 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Deadhands

Deadhands

Jun 8, 2016
    Hi guys,

With my current set up I have a problem switching between multiple effects at the same time. I get my main tone from running an overdrive into a fuzz and then into my sansamp but if I want to switch to another sound I have to switch off the over drive and fuzz and then switch on another pedal. To make things easier I was thinking about buying a switch pedal so the overdrive and fuzz run through line A and everything else runs through line B. The only problem then is I have two lines that need to be returned to the sansamp. I know the simple but more expensive option would be to get a Boss LS2 but I was wondering if it was possible to get something like a Switch Blade and return the two signals via a 1/4' Jack Splitter like this...
    PRO 6.35mm 1/4 inch Stereo Jack Splitter Cable Adapter Lead Plug to 2 x Sockets

Cheers

2. Effects Blenders : Wounded Paw, Bass and Guitar Effects and Blenders

3. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    I got a 4 channel bypass looper strip by loopmaster for the very same reason you want one. It made life with the band and on stage much easier. And my board a little quieter.

Deadhands likes this.
  4. gregmon79

gregmon79 Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Or you could just get a boss LS2

5. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    Just get the LS-2 and be done. That's what it does. And it does it well.