1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Logic Express 8

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by NYCBass, Feb 17, 2008.

1. NYCBass

NYCBass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 22, 2006
    Queens NY
    Anyone using Logic Express 8? If you are, please give me you insight on it. How are the plug-ins and do you use it for all of you audio?

2. I just Logic Express 8. I think it's a great program, although I haven't used it to it's full potential (just started using the MIDI features today) I have have done a few small recordings and mixed them with great success. I think I may buy the full blown package but for now I am more than pleased with Logic Express. I do use it for all of my audio because it is the only DAW that I own but it serves me great so I don't find the need for anything else. Guitar Rig would be a great plug in to go with Logic...It may also be in the books :D

Hope this has helped.
    Dan.

3. FlatAffect

FlatAffect

Jan 17, 2008
    New York, NY
    Out of interest why are you thinking of buying the full blown package? I have Logic Express 7 and am planning an upgrade to v8 - not sure whether to go Express or Studio though.

Are there specific features you're looking for that aren't in LE8?