1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Looking for Dr. Bass pics

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Snarf, Jun 1, 2005.

1. silky smoove

silky smoove Supporting Member

May 19, 2004
    Seattle, WA
    ^^^ ummm..... how can I put this into words..... ugh..... argh........ this face says it all :eek:

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I need to update even that list to add a Berg NV215 (on order) and an El Whappo (en route)! :D

3. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Yikes pal you got a room full 'O cabs. Your wife must love you somthun feirce. Anyway, thanks for the data on the tweeter. yeah I concur re: Berg HT115, I'll never sell mine. (talking with Jim on the phone the other day it turns out with the serial number on mine its the very first one ever made, and my Ht210 is #2 off the assembly line. How weird considering I got them both used from different parties.)

I'm astounded your Dr Bass cabs are 1/4 thick walls. Do you chain them down in case you sneeze? Must be featherlight.

Thanks, I have a few raw drivers kicking around so I was thinking about Dr Bass products as a new home. (Kappa Pro 15LF, Delta 12LF) -Doug