Looking to share a practice space (Seattle)

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by SeattleDrummer, Jan 13, 2021.

1. SeattleDrummer

SeattleDrummer

Dec 4, 2020
    Greetings forum members. I hope this is the right place to post this.

Lost the use of previous practice space early last year, shortly before the world went sideways. Now I'm looking for people to share a practice space with.

I'm a responsible adult male. As my screen name suggests, I'm in Seattle and I'm a drummer.

If you already have a space you'd like to share, if you know someone who's looking for someone to share with, or, if you would like to find a new place and split the rent with me, that could work too.

Peace & good will.

2. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    If you check out my TB members map (TalkBass: members map) you'll find Seattle is full of TB'ers.
    Some of them are more than a little weird (@catcauphonic , yes, I mean you:)), but they overall seem a friendly and helpful bunch.
    Maybe pm a few?

SeattleDrummer likes this.
  3. SeattleDrummer

SeattleDrummer

Dec 4, 2020
    Thanks Oddly, I did see a few Seattle area members while browsing some threads.

As a newbie with no rapport, not sure I want to bother anyone with PM's just yet, but maybe if this doesn't get any traction I might do that.. for now I'll just try to check back here daily, and maybe try to get to know some of you guys..

TinIndian and Oddly like this.
  4. Oddly

Oddly

Jan 17, 2014
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Cool.
    Iknow how hard it is for drummers especially to find a workable rehearsal situation.
    Hope you find something soon.

SeattleDrummer and TinIndian like this.