Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lucas Pickford

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by Mud Flaps, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    Keep your eye on this guy. His transcriptions are %99 accurate, free (for educational purposes only, Lucas Pickford does ear transcrpitions in no-way intended to be actual accurate, and official accounts of copyrighted music.), and of stuff that I actually care about. As a public service to TB members, I strongly advise his site to be added to the link exchange. Just ask AAAEdaji, and his new best friend, the lead sheet to Havona.

www.lucaspickford.com

P.S. I've never heard this guy play bass, but I bet he's not too shabby!

2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Yeah, pick is well known around here, he's a fantastic musician, and a killer bassist.

3. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    I have various Jaco sheets of his site, and they are all correct...except for the beginning lick of 'Come on, come over', that seems to be wrong.

Great Site!

4. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Well, the way the link section works is it needs to be a reciprocal link on that website. Contact www.lucaspickford.com and ask if he would put a link on his site to TB. As I understand these are the rules to linking.

5. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    It is good stuff.. That havona sheet helped me a lot.. Now I got it all down :cool:

P.S. I only used it to find the chord progressions.. Nothing more! I swear! *runs*