1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Lyric and setlist Tablet APP for both Android and Ipad ...?

Discussion in 'Live Sound [BG]' started by hsp-sandiego, May 8, 2015.

1. hsp-sandiego

hsp-sandiego

Oct 22, 2014
    San Diego
    currently using LyricPad for Android, although singer has a iPad. Not having any luck finding apps or a solution for both. Anyone? thank you,

2. s0c9

s0c9 Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2014
    Ft.Worth/Dallas
    1964 Audio artist, Fractal Audio Beta Tester
    IME - OnSong is the best tool out there on either platform. But.. there's no Android support for it.
    We have 3 (of 5) on OnSong and I have all my P&W, Country and Rock stuff split out into various "books".
    You may need to go buy an ipad.. :thumbsup:

PS: I run Android (smartphone) and Apple (iPad) devices.

Volunteerk9 likes this.
  3. Woolber

Woolber Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Canada
    Try set list maker. Lyrics and/or music in the same app. It will send midi signals, you can syncs everyone's app together and download set lists via WIFI. Great email support also. No, I don't work for the company.

4. hsp-sandiego

hsp-sandiego

Oct 22, 2014
    San Diego
    Hah.. cool. I just registered and started working with bandhelper.com android and iOS apps with a web-based app for the computer. Nice that is offers a calendar with scheduling and mp3 upload/download.

This is actually setlist maker's "big brother" as developer Arlo Leach terms it. Woolber, maybe take a look if you haven't already. Android and iOS support is important as between our group "Groove Control" we have both iOS and Android tablets and phones. Will be nice for any new members to get started with a web-based "control center" using the APP that syncs over wifi seamlessly. thanks, Harry

5. Woolber

Sep 27, 2013
    Canada
    Whose Harry?

6. Rick Auricchio

Rick Auricchio Registered Bass Offender

"Whose Harry?"

I believe he's signing his post---I think he's Harry.

Also, +1 for SetListMaker. I use an iPad Mini for my set list & lyrics. I create pdf files on the Mac and put 'em into SetListMaker on the iPad.

7. Woolber

Sep 27, 2013
    Canada
    I believe you're right. Ooops!

8. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    IOS and Android both do Web, and PDF

If there's a PC around, it easy to set up a web server. And set up an ad hoc network.
    Band members can click on the web page for lyrics and set lists.
    Android can also be a web server.
    Not sure about IOS, haven't felt the need yet.