1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

M-Audio MobilePre USB Portable Audio Interface

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by Slaphound, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Slaphound

Slaphound Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Staten Island, NY
    Does any body use this product. The guy in Gutar Center told me that this product allows you to cut and loop songs that you put into the computer on CD. Along with the recording, it also has drum loops. Any opinions?

2. I own one of those.
    I use it to record guitars and bass (don't have anythiong else to record). I had some software with it, a version of Abloden Live (unfortunately, not the full version, limited to 5 tracks only), and a cd with drum loops, though I never installed this one.

For bass recording, I plug my bass directly into it, and I record guitars with a Line6 pod going directly into the M-audio.
    I never had any problems with the device, and the sound quality is great.

3. The unit itself has no capability to do the things you are talking about, maybe the software that comes with it does. The interface is simply and in/out device.