1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Maple (Replacement) Bridge for NS CR4M?

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by jharms80439, Feb 8, 2021.

1. jharms80439

jharms80439

Nov 23, 2004
    Evergreen, CO
    Has anyone ever made a replacement maple bridge for a NS? I’m looking to get a few more mm in string height on my CR4M and mine won’t adjust any higher (though I could just get longer screws too).

I’ve taken out the bridge (after raising the bridge too much - to reset the bridge adjustment screws) and it doesn’t appear too difficult for a luthier project...

Just wondering if anyone has done it and whether there was any tone difference between the stock bridge and a maple replacement.

Thanks for the help...

John

2. bodollar

bodollar Supporting Member

May 3, 2004
    Memphis
    Call Dpn at NS Design, he may have some insight for what your wanting to do.

jharms80439 likes this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 8, 2021