Markbass CMD 102P question?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by osuok88, Sep 22, 2010.

  1. Hi
    I bought a Markbass bass amp combo CMD 102P and don't have a manual. I would like to buy an 2x10 cab for it and I would like to know how you connect it to the bass amp combo (what cable that I need?). I saw on the back of my Markbass CMD 102P and see a "line out" and "speaker out" so I guess to connect the cab to the "line out". Is this right? Please help
  2. equal


    Jul 15, 2009
    No, you would connect your speaker cabinet to your speaker out. You would need to get an 8ohm cabinet, seeing as the amplifier part of the combo runs at 8 or 4 ohms and the speakers already connected are 8 ohms. 8 ohm cab + 8 ohm cab = 4 ohm load.
  3. LuvMusic


    Aug 18, 2007
    Oak Park, IL
    You use the speaker output. Also the Jack is a dual function speakon-1/4 in. Connector. If you use a 1/4 in (regular speaker cabinet cable) just plug it into the center of Jack. Make sure your extension cab is 8 ohms.

    FYI, you can download a manual from Markbass' website. Hope this helps!
  4. Thank guys. You are very helpful.
  5. derrellvis69


    Aug 23, 2006
  6. Yes I got the download manual. Thanks a lot
  7. Primary

    Primary TB Assistant

    Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

    Oct 16, 2021

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.