1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Markbass combo fuse location

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Day, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Day

Day

Dec 31, 2009
    Roanoke, VA
    My Berlin combo died last night and will not power back on... I struggled to look for the fuse location but am not having any luck... it was getting late so it could have been obvious, but I can't find any technical information on where the fuse is located in these combo amps. If anyone can point me in right direction that would be awesome!

2. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    Do you have the manual that came with the amp because if not I might have that book..

3. Day

Day

Dec 31, 2009
    Roanoke, VA
    I looked through the .pdf on Markbass site and it didn't show location, although there may be more documentation... I think my manual is still at rehearsal spot (couple hours away).

4. Ibanez Bassist

Ibanez Bassist

Jan 30, 2010
    US of A
    What's the exact model you have, I can look, It cant hurt ..

5. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    Look right under where the power cord plugs in (unplug the cord). There's a little "door."

6. Day

Day

Dec 31, 2009
    Roanoke, VA
    It's CMD 151P

Thanks, I'll have my buddy double check, was pretty sure we looked there, but if you know this combo you can't really see in there very well. Wish it was here with me so I could look now, but soon as he gets off work I'll have him look there again.

7. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    That's where it shows it for a LMIII head on the Markbass website. I assume the combo head version is the same. I'll look on my CMD 121H combo when I get off work today. And on my LMIII head. I've never looked for it before.

8. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    Ok, I looked on my CMD 121H combo, and it IS right under the power outlet. Looks like you have to pry the cover off with a knife. I didn't mess with it since there's nothing wrong with mine.

Ya'll find it yet?