1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Marshall MBC410 Road Cases?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Theabyssbass, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Anyone know where i can get one. Or a case that will fit ok. the demensions are 24.8 inch wide , 28.35 tall, and 16.14 deep. I'm really working hard to not have to build my own, but i can't find anything on the web.

thanks
    The Abyss Bass

2. What nobody travels with this thing?

3. A road case for that thing would be soooo huge:eek:

What I would suggest is a heavy duty cover (available from Marshall) and then make yourself a rolling cart of a sort. What I did instead of drilling castors onto the cab (don't do it!) was build a plywood tray with large 4.5" swivel castors and buy some 2" ratcheting straps to secure cab to base. Done and done!

You probably could get away with smaller castors, but I need to get thru snow, so I went heavy duty! Hope that helps:D

4. Hey thanks bass01, i checked marshalls website but i can't find those covers, could you give me a link?

thanks
    The Abyss Bass