1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

medical question

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mike phillips, Nov 4, 2006.

  1. i have been gettin what looks like water blisters on both of my feet, instep area. they itch so i know when i got one. anyone know what they are and what causes them and how to keep them from comin back? thank you for your help.
  2. Toasted


    May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Go to the doctor :)
  3. Brendan

    Brendan Supporting Member

    Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    The English tart has a point.
  4. i know. i hate sittin in the damn office. i make an appointment for lets say 2 o clock they dont take me in until 3:30. i sit in the room for another 15 min. dr. comes in and says put this on it an let me know how it works. by this time i have lost 3 hours of work and have seen the dr. for a total of 6 min. i think i will just let them blisters itch.
  5. Bassic83


    Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Two things come to mind-

    1) Ill-fitting shoes rubbing a blister on your arch. Do you have flat feet? I used to have a pair of shoes that had too big of an arch for me, and I got red itchy, sore spots from the insoles. My feet are happy when I have very flat insoles, no arch.

    2) Tinea pedis. Treat with clotrimazole USP 1% cream for two to four weeks. Also known as Lotrimin AF.

    Good luck, hope that helps!
  6. cheezewiz

    cheezewiz Supporting Member

    Mar 27, 2002
    Ummmm.......where have you been putting your feet?
  7. As long as there is no frothy yellow discharge he should be okay.


Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.