1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Medicated Bassists

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by MattSnyder93, Nov 5, 2010.

1. I want to start a group for all the people who have to take some kind of medication for mental disabilitys. I have bipolar, depression, and ADD and was wanting us to unite.

Keep Rockin!

:smug: :bassist:

2. OPBASSMAN1994

OPBASSMAN1994

Jul 30, 2010
    Tourettes. I also have OCD and ADHD, but the Tourettes is what I'm medicated for, and that medication also reduces OCD activity in the brain. We bassists always seem to be the whacked ones. (but the most creative ones too!) :D

3. zipflint

zipflint

Sep 25, 2005
    Spartanburg, SC
    I'm on ativan and effexor for anxiety and mild depression, resulting from a long term stomach disease (Menetrier's) which resulted in a complete gastrectomy this past February. So I've got no stomach, literally. Before that I was on chemo (the disease *could* be a precursor to cancer) for 3 years.

All this resulted in rapid weight gain, followed by rapid weight loss, and extreme fatigue and nausea.

4. Celexa. For anger and anxiety. It's a miracle drug, as far as I'm concerned.