Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

mesa powerhouse

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PinkTelephone, Oct 19, 2005.

1. i just got home from my "local" music store and i'm picking up my mesaboogie powerhouse 6x10 on saterday.

i'm so excited, it sounded soo amazing. i traded in my ampeg svt410 and i never really though i could get a better sound from a cabinet then ampeg. but man i was wrong. the best part was the bass tech guy in the store told me to turn up the volume to like 7. he was like "your not going to play a show with it on 2 so turn it up make sure you like it still"... the bone crushing volume near knock stuff off the walls. i cant wait till saterday

all for a mean 1159.99 as well ;)

2. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Awesome, post pics when you get it.

In the mean time, enjoy mine.

[​IMG]

3. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Awesome. I wanted a 610 a while back but there was only one in Australia at the time which was going to someone else and they don't make their way here often :(

4. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi-fi into an old tube amp
    Years ago I used to use an all Ampeg setup but tried some Mesa stuff and it was a world of difference. IMO for rock, Mesa cabinets are way superior.