Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Misfits Jerry Onlys Bass (i need pics)

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by BASSBOOST, May 26, 2005.

1. Hey guys, I'm looking for pics of his bass or pics with him and his bass.My friend Is training to become a Luthier and wants to build me a bass as one of his projects.Seeing as how I love the Misfits I asked him if he could build me a copy of Jerrys bass.But as Hard as I try I can't find any good pics.Someone please help!! Thanks, Nik. :help:

2. MCT

MCT

Apr 11, 2005
    Yeah I've found that looking up Jerry Only in a bass player context is hard to do.

I LOVE the misfits.

3. MISFITS RULE DUDE! I might be able to find some of the old pictures my dad took at their concerts, I'll be in touch if i can find them, keep searching dude.

4. If you could do thatwould be soooo awesome.Yeah it's soooo hard to find pics.I'll keep searching and if you guys find anything let me know. Thanks, Again Nik.

5. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

An old friend of mine named Matt (O'Brien) was given by Jerry himself, his original bass around 1984 or whenever it was that the Misfits first broke up. (We all lived in Ann Arbor at that time) Matt came by our house with it, I didn't think much of it then. Not being a bass player at the time.

Matt worked hard at gettin' the inside track on that band. But he did know the band and got into their shows (guest list) when they came around. And he spent a little time on the road with them, corresponded and all that. How he got that bass, we never really did find out.

Its funny to see all these kids wearing Misfits T-shirts and most of them have never heard the band. They were cool.

6. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    :meh:

Someone needs a haircut and a shirt.. That's coming from me.