1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

modulus quantum series case?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kwantize, Apr 28, 2010.

1. kwantize

kwantize

Mar 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    I was wondering if anyone has had to purchase an aftermarket case for a modulus quantum series bass. After a few years of gigging, the stock modulus case has crumbled, and I can't bring myself to purchase another one of these cheap cases for 200.00 from their website. Those SKB's look pretty nice

2. Never had a problem with my Modulus case...works like a charm is is fitted for your particular bass.

3. Bardolphus

Bardolphus Put some stank on it... Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    This one??

[​IMG]

Mine's great! Even the older case I had with my Q6SS was in decent condition...and it had been used since '97.

I've used an SKB before and it was a good case. It was even one of the cheaper ones.

4. kwantize

kwantize

Mar 20, 2010
    South Carolina
    It's the older series of case circa 97. After the button feet started to break off, it went downhill in a hurry. The plastic shell started to crumble outward from the button holes, and it left behind exsposed styrofoam. I did pick it up used though, maybe it had been abused. That newer model in the picture looks pretty nice, I think I'll give that one a try....thanks for the input