Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

moe.'s Rob

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Jherrera, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Jherrera

Jherrera Guest

Sep 25, 2004
    I just saw moe. at the Michigan Theatre, Aragon Ballroom, and finnaly at the Orphuem and after seeing Rob (their bassist) that many times I've decided that his name doesnt come up in this forum enough. He was just plain ridioculous (check out the Timmy Tucker from Michigan at archives.org) And he has this great attitude on stage and just gives off great vibes I have seen nothing quite like it. If you dont listen to moe. then check them out because they are the most important band in the Jamband scene IMO. (excluding the Dead of course.) Most Jambands now go on for too long and dont go anywhere but Rob pushes the music in awesome directions so it never gets boring.

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    good stuff! My friend use to open for them all the time and always had great things to say about the members of Moe. Great Band, nice guys

3. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Hawaii
    I like Moe's 'Warts & All' series of C.D.'s, they really give Rob a lot of room :bassist:

4. Mr. Oysterhead

Mr. Oysterhead

Apr 15, 2004
    been a moe.ron for a long time. rob is definetly one of the best/most fun to watch bass players out right now. great energy, great songs.