my lefty pedulla

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by CQBASS, Dec 1, 2004.

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    I had my custom, one of a kind lefty pedulla 5 string stolen out of my tourbus in NYC a few years ago. I've never stopped searching for it (and never will). It was the greatest instrument I've ever played and had been my main axe for almost ten years. I scoured the pawn shops, no easy task in NYC, and filed a report. It was reported up on but I've never heard anything. I still check ebay every other day, and this is 3 years later. It's a lefty, unfinished, dark quilted maple 5 string with an oversized upper horn. Gold hardware and a righty nut & bridge. It doesn't say Pedulla on it, but has MVP 2xxxx on the back of the headstock. I know it's a stab in the dark after so long, but you never know, right? Any help is more than appreciated.
    ps this a great forum, thanks for having it! CQ
  2. James3410

Oct 20, 2005
    What a shame. People are so stupid. Anyway, There's a 1990 Lefty Black pedulla 5 up for sale somewhere in europe on Arni's lefty bass page in the second hand column. My name is James Monaghan and I too had a lefty Pedulla 5 MVP 1999 escape from my estate. I'll be on the lookout for it for you, It's somewhere out there. Peace James

e-mail me at
  3. James3410

Oct 20, 2005
    Hey chris,

Nevermind that, just saw a picture of you on Arni's site with the bass.

I hope you find it, peace