Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my lefty pedulla

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by CQBASS, Dec 1, 2004.

1. CQBASS

CQBASS

Dec 1, 2004
    Asheville NC
    I had my custom, one of a kind lefty pedulla 5 string stolen out of my tourbus in NYC a few years ago. I've never stopped searching for it (and never will). It was the greatest instrument I've ever played and had been my main axe for almost ten years. I scoured the pawn shops, no easy task in NYC, and filed a report. It was reported up on jambands.com but I've never heard anything. I still check ebay every other day, and this is 3 years later. It's a lefty, unfinished, dark quilted maple 5 string with an oversized upper horn. Gold hardware and a righty nut & bridge. It doesn't say Pedulla on it, but has MVP 2xxxx on the back of the headstock. I know it's a stab in the dark after so long, but you never know, right? Any help is more than appreciated.
    ps this a great forum, thanks for having it! CQ

2. James3410

James3410

Oct 20, 2005
    What a shame. People are so stupid. Anyway, There's a 1990 Lefty Black pedulla 5 up for sale somewhere in europe on Arni's lefty bass page in the second hand column. My name is James Monaghan and I too had a lefty Pedulla 5 MVP 1999 escape from my estate. I'll be on the lookout for it for you, It's somewhere out there. Peace James

e-mail me at James3410@bellsouth.net

3. James3410

James3410

Oct 20, 2005
    Hey chris,

Nevermind that, just saw a picture of you on Arni's site with the bass.

I hope you find it, peace

James