1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NBD: Epi Thunderbird PRO IV

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by afireinside, Oct 10, 2009.

1. afireinside

afireinside

Jan 3, 2008
    Michigan
    I got in my T-Bird pro 4 from Sweetwater the other day and all I can say is I likey! I am normally a Jazz/Jag guy, I hate (but yet still keep) my Pbass. And i decided to try one of these on looks and just overall GAS! The stock strings stunk so they were first to go, I have become a Chromes Flatwound addict so on went a new set. Did a quick setup for the new strings and she sounds and plays great. The neck is SUPER, I love the natural oil finish feels so well natural lol. The bass dose have alot of hum, with actives AND humbuckers its ridiculous so out went a email to their cust support about that. But it sounds and plays wonderful! Here are some pics

EPIPro4.
    EPIPro.
    EPIPro2.
    EPIPro3.

2. Man thats a nice tie!

3. Hi.

Congrats, looks really good.

I woud've bought one if Epi wouldn't have brought the LTD Explorer back.

Regards
    Sam

4. thejrace

thejrace

Oct 3, 2008
    NYC
    pretty sweet looking tbird. Nice flooring as well, you should take some pics of just the whole room, lol.

5. afireinside

afireinside

Jan 3, 2008
    Michigan
    Thanks all I love it

6. very cool, dig the wood look on it

7. mongo2

mongo2

Feb 17, 2008
    Da Shaw
    Nice, reminds me of a surfboard...KOWABUNGA!!!

8. fidus

fidus

Oct 27, 2007
    nice, congrats

9. you mean that you TRIED a bass you don't normally play without consulting us first! And you BOUGHT it! I think that must be a TOS violation.

Sweet buy. Kinda want one myself and I have the same tastes as you more or less.

Edit: And the wall color....shoulda consulted us on that too.

10. darkstorm

darkstorm

Oct 13, 2009
    Nice, hopes they get you replacement with one that doesnt humm, thats not right, humm.

11. they look beautiful!!!