NBD!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by El Spearo, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Gravedigger Dav

Gravedigger Dav Supporting Member

Mar 13, 2014
    Springtown, Texas
    Great looking bass. My guitar player has one like it. Plays and sound very good. Enjoy!

SirMjac28 likes this.
  2. JSandbloom

JSandbloom Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    Asking 500 us?

3. 39-Bassist

39-Bassist

Jul 7, 2010
    Florida
    Endorsing Artist for: Brace Audio; Duncan Pickups; Line6, Hipshot, GHS Strings, Somnium Guitars
    GREAT DEAL! I just picked up the same bass w/hardshell Fender case for $150.....I made some adjustments to the neck and plays great! Those pickups actually are better than the newer version...Congrats and have fun!

4. jd56hawk

jd56hawk Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2011
    The Garden State
    Sounds like a good deal for both of you.

5. jjk2007

jjk2007 Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I've had my Squier for a few years now and it's a nice little bass. We do a stripped down trio type of deal with our band a couple of times a month so I bring it out for those gigs. Love the mwah!
    E5B3D532-41BA-47D4-B383-68D08DE79CD4_zpslksbrkw7.jpg

6. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    Until I bought my Mouse, my modified Squier VM Jazz fretless was my #1, nice score!

7. bassyboyg

bassyboyg

May 28, 2014
    vermont
    You can't beat the Ebonal lined fretboard, I just replaced
    the tuners with hipshot ultralight nice smooth accurate and a
    Gotoh bridge, LaBella 43-104 flatwounds, adding the bridge and tuners
    improved the feel and ability to do a good setup, especially the bridge the
    squier bridge height adjustment screws are potted metal or something and don't work or last too long the Gotoh is like a sports car
    smooth easy adjustments, I also like having a pickguard and a Fender logo on the headstock purely because I enjoy looking at it its a beautiful thing to me so no haters please...I'm old with DSCN1466.JPG DSCN1471.JPG old habits...Fender did a pretty decent job with these Squier fretless basses
    I love mine it always sings..even the stock pickups sound good... DSCN1466.JPG

8. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

good for you! congratulations on you new instrument! :thumbsup:

9. Nice bass - it looks practically brand new.

10. El Spearo

El Spearo

Jun 12, 2012
    Wellington, NZ
    Thanks everybody for the kind words, unfortunately I have been really busy over the last few days so I haven't been able to play it as much as I'd like to but oh well. Can't wait to take it to practice next week

Someone asked if it was US$500, no, he was asking for $500 New Zealand

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021