1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NCD

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Von Felgenhauer, Sep 17, 2010.

1. So i've been wanting to play through an 810 for a while but never got the chance. i have a peavey 410 txf with eminence ca2010 speakers in it and an ashdown 210 cab ive been using. but i finally found another peavey 410 txf to put on top to make me an 810. the kicker is, i got the cab for $50. im on my way to pick it up now and will take pics when i get home. i know its not eden or ampeg, but for $50?

2. rpsands

rpsands

Jul 6, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    For 50 bucks, loading it with neos still makes a cheap cabinet :) Good find.

3. christw

christw Get low!

May 11, 2008
    Dayton OH
    THE MADDEST SCIENTIST
    Awesome find! I've been on the hunt for a smaller cab. My cabs are both well over 100 lbs and fit great in my old GMC Jimmy but not so well my Accord. (SVT810E, Genz Benz 610 XB2) Any cab for $50 is good!

4. heres my new setup. gonna install removable casters next pay check since it weighs so frickin much

Attached Files:

5. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    they look like negatives of each other ;) great score, btw! see what being patient with used gear does for you, all you gassers out there? get impatient and pay top dollar. be patient and wait for deals. they'll come around.

6. KramerBassFan

KramerBassFan

Jan 3, 2009
    +1

I got an Ampeg V4 for $100 maybe three months ago... patience, comrades!

7. Yvarg

Yvarg Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Lake Forest, CA
    Score! I, too, got a $50 cab a couple months ago; a Peavey 18" black widow!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021