1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need a case for modulus q5 35"

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Walkbass75, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Walkbass75

Walkbass75

Aug 18, 2013
    Any one know where I can find a case for my modulus q5? Any idea who made the cases for modulus? Any help would be great. The inside of the case is perfect just need the shell if that's all I can find....

2. The only marking I can find on my Modulus case is on the tab for the inner compartment door. It says "Made In Canada". You could always try contacting Geoff Gould if your bass is pre-sale vintage.

You could also remove the vinyl covering, repair any damaged areas with fiberglass mat and resin and recover with vinyl.

I just use a good gig bag and make sure I don't bang the bass into anything. My hardcase hasn't left the house since I bought the bass in the mid-90's.

Rick B.

3. Walkbass75

Walkbass75

Aug 18, 2013
    Thanks for the reply. I will check with Geoff and see what he can come up with