1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need Help Locating Stolen Warrior Bass!!!

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by DubbJamesOnBass, Jun 6, 2016.

1. DubbJamesOnBass

DubbJamesOnBass

Apr 28, 2016
    Between Nov 29, 2015 and December 5, 2015... My custom Warrior bass was STOLEN from my truck in the Laurel, MD/ Washington DC area. The bass was in a Grey and Orange GruvGear Bag. Inside the bag were a Warrior logo bass strap, Monster cable, and 2 9V Duracell batteries unopened. Attached to the bass bag was a small, black, plastic case with the Alclair Audio logo on it. Inside this box were my custom in-ear molds. The shell cover for the in-ear monitors was made of bubinga wood with the Alclair logo on one side. One side was orange, the other brown.
    Here are the bass details:
    5 string Dran Michael Custom Bolt on
    3 pc maple neck with Purple Heart tone bar
    Ebony fretboard
    Spalted maple top
    Aged alder body
    Walnut headstock card
    Bartolini MMX5 pickups
    18 volt JDRAN preamp
    Black hardware

Any information or anonymous tips you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I've had a few leads, but nothing concrete. Any help would be appreciated!! Warrior bass.jpg 8ee2a875-623e-479f-aa6d-8c9cf04029fc.jpg 900x900px-LL-ec4cdcc2_ciem10.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  2. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    sorry for your lost, but what country, state, city, etc. ??? what street even!

3. DubbJamesOnBass

DubbJamesOnBass

Apr 28, 2016