Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need y'alls advice...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by whacker, Sep 9, 2005.

1. I'm interested in finding a pretty simple pedal whose sole function is to act an effect loop switcher, mainly so I can bypass the one or many effects I might be using on the way to the amp input. I'm aware of the Radial Tonebone Bassbone, but that's way overkill for what I'm shooting for. Seems like there ought to be something more cheap and easy out there, by one of the usual suspects (Boss, etc.). Share your thoughts...

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
  3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Looks like the Looper pedal is the cheapest. They're all great though.

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
  5. Thanks guys, for the info. The Robert Keeley looper looks great and is really small. I may eventually get one of those. Again, much appreciated!

6. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    I just recently picked up a Boss LS-2 Line Selector. 2 loops with level adjusts for each one.

I had a Loooper for a while but it recently crapped out on me. I know this thing'll last forever, so it's cool. Even if it's not technically "true bypass", it's one friggin' pedal. I"ll live... ;)