1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

NEW FREE DOWNLOADS

Discussion in 'Music [DB]' started by vitoliuzzi, Apr 22, 2009.

1. vitoliuzzi

vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy
  2. neilG

neilG

Jun 15, 2003
    Ventura, CA
    Very nice, thank you. Can you find Simandl's "Variations on the Bohemian National Anthem" from Book III? I have the bass part but not the piano part.

3. vitoliuzzi

vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy
    Tanks a lot, neilG !!
    Sincerly I don't have it, but remember that there are always the question about Copyright. If I had wath you need, I can't add it in my site, if there's Copyright.

So, NeilG I'm finding in my library all pieces which I can add in a website. Now I must some hours on PC to charge some good material. Then I study double bass because I have some solo recitals to prepare.

My only thought is that my work can help someone because
    I'm a soloist and professor, but my site is a no profit site.
    I pay for my website, but none pays me. It's only a matter of passion. If you see Pirastro, Thomastik or Bob Gollihur, I've had them just because I often test some strings and so on.

Ok, NeilG, sorry for this so long answer.

By the way, I will ask among collegues. If I should find what you need, I will contact you privately.

Now I go and add something interesting with no Copyright.

My best bass regards

Vito

4. thank very much
    mr gray
    denver colorado

5. Thanks Vito!

But can you please post the DB #1 part for Michele Cellaro's transcription of Giovanni Bottesini Fantasia sulle canzonette di Rossini per due contrabbassi?

Thanks you!
    - Mark

6. vitoliuzzi

vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy
    Dear Mark,
    I beg your pardon but I haven't understood :hyper:
    Probably you are telling me that you can' t find the part of the 1st db. Well, I'm sure there's probably in another pdf.
    I know because I've played it.
    By the way, if the problem is this one, I give a look!

My best bass regards

Vito

7. Vito, yes your understanding of my question is correct. I cannot seem to find the 1st bass part on your web site. I'll look again to be sure, but can you please check it yourself.
    Thanks! - Mark

8. vitoliuzzi

vitoliuzzi

Dec 7, 2003
    South Italy
    No Mark, you are absolutely right. That's incredible! My maestro Cellaro is very correct in this things.
    Please Mark, wait for it some days, I'm sure it's remained in
    his PC.

See you

vito