1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

new improved czech ease model

Discussion in 'Basses [DB]' started by neal davis, Oct 21, 2007.

1. neal davis

neal davis

Dec 29, 2006
    toronto canada
    I recently bought the new czech ease model that has a different finish option and has had I believe a resdesigned bass bar on it and just want to say what an improvement over the first model of czech ease, any sign of the C# to D on the G string problem of the wolf note are not present on this run of basses, I tried a few out and they all seem to be this way, it bows better that the first model and also seems to be abit louder acoustically, I've done a few gigs on the bass to get used to it and it seems to project really well from the band stand. I currently have mine strung with E A hybrids and D G olive with about 9-10 millemetre string height on both sides, really nice bass, just wanted to say that David Gage has done some great improvements to an allready great bass that makes flying for all of us a lot easier

2. bobsax

bobsax

Jan 16, 2011
    Southern Oregon
    Anybody know the starting serial number for the new models?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 21, 2021