1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Lefty in Kentucky

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Dr. McNinja, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Dr. McNinja

Dr. McNinja

Oct 25, 2006
    Murray, Ky
    Hey everyone, I figured I'd take the time to introduce myself. Name's Dan, I've been playing bass for almost a year now. I made a few uninformed decisions in purchasing basses, but for the uninformed (like me), it's hard to find decent lefty basses at affordable prices.

2. bdwhite

bdwhite

Oct 28, 2006
    Greetings to another lefty new bass player. Just started a year or so back myself and, like you as it sounds, I am doing it pretty much on my own. Left-handers are hard to find. Had one built by Schecter (a little too heavy but nice sound). I'm doing my own learn-as-you-go using books, CD's, DVD's, etc. Best of luck to you and keep on having fun with it.

3. Ahoy~
    I'm a lefty too & been playin' almost 3 years now.
    Lookin' for a lefty fretless....Fender doesn't make 'em! :confused:

4. Keeto

Keeto

Nov 1, 2006
    Hello Dan, To be honest I have not even started play a bass yet. I do have my eyes on a few. From what i have seen that most left handed bass guitar are more popular online , Most of them you will play high dollar for but seem worth it. What im trying to do as a lefty is to learn right handed since I have not even learn to play a bass . Maybe you could turn a guitar (right handed) up side down.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 17, 2021