New Logo Help

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by silent method, Mar 1, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

hey all, i am working this logo to be placed on all my bass stuff anyway just wanna know what you all think

you see its clever cause my last name is hart and it is supposed to look like a heart so yeah, anyway what do you all think?
  2. Perfect-Tommy

Mar 28, 2004
    I like it myself. It's cute. And as an empowered, very heterosexual man, I can appreciate cute things. :p
  3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

ain't too clever :p

my old man has been signing paintings, sketches and tools with a heart since the early 60's... all my 'things' have a small heart carved/drawn on them too

you got any kin in New Jersey?
  4. not that i know of but who knows we have a HUGE family, we are italian

oh and just wondering, if i were to put this over my pickups would it severly change the volume/tone??

EDIT: oh and as far as clever, it is also two bass clef's incase you missed it
  5. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    It's extremely cute. Go with it.
  6. IIRC there is a picture of a lucky TB'ers significant other with some ink very much resembling that.
  7. ok so what about placing it over a pup with non visable poles? will that causes any problems as far as volume/tone go? thanks
  8. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

A little time on your hands silent method? Hard to get out with all the snow lately isn't it? Kinda has a sci-fi thing going for it cuz it looks like the front view of one of those aliens with the big eyes and large craniums. :D

Seriously though, it sort of has a wood-carving / Celtic look to it, so I like.
  9. omg i know, this snow, my other passion is my bike (pedal) and i havent been able to do a whole lot of that lately, but yeah thanks for your comments! and i see the sci fi thing to lol
  10. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Canuck Amateur

The bike show is on in T.O. this weekend. I'm thinking of going down as I need a new seat post for my Bianchi road bike. I also ride an ancient Rocky Mountain Equipe mountain bike. Actually they're both ancient, kinda like me!

I can remember actually riding at this time of year with the temperature about + 10C. What's with this global warming thing they keep talking about? Bring it on!