1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Music

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Craigmartini, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Craigmartini

Craigmartini

Feb 15, 2009
    Cleveland
    Endorsing Artist: EMG pickups, Harke, GRABBIT stands.
    I posted a new song to my player on myspace. The song is called "Stay The Course". Let me know what you guys think. It was done in my home studio, I just wanted to get your opinions on the song since you are all such avid bass players around here.

Here is the link....

www.myspace.com/craigmartinibass

Thank you in advance!

Craig

2. becker4567

becker4567

Jul 26, 2008
    I listened to all the stuff you had posted on your myspace page, including "Stay the Course". Man, that is some awsome music! Hearing stuff like that only reminds me why I love the bass so much!

3. Craigmartini

Craigmartini

Feb 15, 2009
    Cleveland
    Thank you for taking the time to help me out! I really appreciate it, and a big thank you for the kind words!

Craig

4. Kuark

Kuark

May 10, 2009
    the background progression on the 1's I am assuming that is a keyboard but what kind of effects is it running through?

5. Craigmartini

Craigmartini

Feb 15, 2009
    Cleveland
    I have one bass line track, two keyboard tracks (no effects those are stock sounds. Korg o1w keyboard) and a solo bass track. Drums programed in Reason.

The is guitar is played with a wah pedal ( my brother Mike played the guitar part) , I think that is what you are hearing that sounds like a keyboard effect.

Craig