New StingRay5 Pickups

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by slap_happy, Aug 1, 2005.

1. I have a SR5 with the old single humbucker option. I've been looking at all the news blips and stuff of all the new double humbucker ones, and I believe they also have a single + humbucker model too, right? Anyway, is there anyway to get a new single/humbucker system from Ernie Ball/Music Man? I've never seen any EB/MM pickups on the net other than the ones made by Bartolini, Basslines, etc., and the Ernie Ball site has absolutly nothing to do with their instruments, just T-shirts with hands doing the horn thing and all sorts of other crap, and the Music Man site isn't updated. So does anyone sell Music Man, parts? Also, in the event that I can't get the real MM parts, does anyone have experience with the Bartolini, EMG, Basslines, etc. versions? How were they? Thanks, Jim
  2. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Music Man will not sell parts. The only way to get replacements for broken ones is to send the broken ones to them, and they will replace it. They do not sell electronics seperately, so the only way to get them is aftermarket, used and pay nearly an arm and a leg.