1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New videos - Jazz/Fusion/?? stuff

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by HaVIC5, Oct 21, 2009.

1. HaVIC5

HaVIC5

Aug 22, 2003
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Hey all, just bringing the word round here that I have some new jazz/fusion stuff up on the youtube, and I'd love to know what you think about it. Here it is...

"All the Lebanese in Louisiana"

The first is a tune that has basically every contemporary jazz concept I use thrown in - odd meters (19/8), weird modes (dorian b5), and counterpoint and unisons all over the place. It's hectic, but I had fun doing it. The second one is just a nice little solo jam over a spacey groove on G dorian b2.

Hope you all enjoy!

2. HaVIC5

HaVIC5

Aug 22, 2003
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Bump, any comments?

3. Raiven

Raiven

Nov 28, 2005
    Word, your stuff is always awesome. I'm interested in the chart for "All the Lebanese in Louisiana" if possible?

4. ilovethesechord

ilovethesechord

Jun 27, 2008
    super rad! I really like your style.

5. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Great stuff as usual. More impressive is how sophisticated it sounds and you look like your 19 or something :D

6. sirpug

sirpug

May 8, 2008
    Everett Wa
    Great stuff man. Keep it up