1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

New Website Up

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by edfriedland, Mar 16, 2009.

1. edfriedland

edfriedland

Sep 14, 2003
    Austin, TX
    First, I'll mention that my website is NON-commercial in that I don't directly sell anything there. No money comes into my hands from the website, so I hope the moderators in their omnipotence will not flag me as a spammer.

I do want to mention that www.edfriedland.com has undergone a major overhaul, both cosmetically and content wise. I hope you'll check it out. Lots of new mp3s up, my articles page has expanded, new pics of my super hero bass friends, new gear on the equipment page (still working on sound samples for everything) as well as my other site www.thebasswhisperer.com where I present my gear reviews to the world at large. I hope you'll all come by and take a look.

2. bongomania

bongomania Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Nice! The layout is easy to follow, the overall presentation is easy to read, and the links are easy to navigate. I'll be sure to spend some time reading there!