1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NFL Week #16

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mrpackerguy, Dec 21, 2016.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Where was my head?

Pack/Vike. A different Vikes team than earlier in the year. Also a different Packers team than 5 weeks ago.

Who knows? NFC Norris tilt. Impossible to predict.

2. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    MJ5150 likes this.
  3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Woot!!! Some of the best ones right there.

Pittsburgh has a chance to prove they're the real deal on Sunday.
    I'm not confident they will win.

-Mike

mpdd and DJ is a new bass player like this.
  4. Gaolee

Gaolee Official leathers tester and crash dummy

Arizona has a defensive line. Seattle might win, but they won't rush for much, and Russell Wilson will get all beat up. Campbell will have a field day. Of course, Seattle's defensive line will have a whole lot more fun beating up Palmer, since he can't move like Wilson can. The big question is who will punt for Seattle? We have discovered that Jon Ryan really needs a bit of work on his ball handling skills nearing the end of a run. Maybe if Russell Wilson or my (recently not so worthwhile) man Jermaine Kearse were the punter, the end of the fake put run would turn out better.

5. I'm going on record predicting a win for Pittsburgh and a playoff berth. This is their magic moment. And this is where I start getting behind teams that actually have some desire. Roethlisberger Brown and Bell, baby.

In other Steelers news:

Steelers’ Boswell got hit with 'random' drug test after he made 6 FGs in a game

lol/smh, seriously? The guy couldn't have just had a good day because he's part of a hungry competitive team? Random my butt.

grrg63 and JLY like this.
  6. MJ5150

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    47th Street, mpdd and electracoyote like this.
  7. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Neither am I. The Ravens are in a situation where they perform well, coming off a tight win and needing this game. They are at about .800 in situations like that.

8. I'm hoping Ty Montgomery will continue his strong performance at running back.

9. Well, evidently, if Denver can knock off KC and Oakland, and if the Fins drop one or two, Denver could re-claim 6th seed in the AFC.

He said, chuckling.

47th Street likes this.
  10. The Vikes are a quagmire right now, my heart wants to pick them of course but I also like to be realistic about a situation and feel like the Pack are going to have their way with the Purple this time around. Like you said though, NFC North game, anything goes. Should be a good game, hopefully, and nothing like the hideous debacle that happened last weekend vs. the Colts.

11. D M C

D M C Oh good god, this again? Supporting Member

Feb 19, 2015
    North America, Earth
    On the threshold of a verge on the brink.
    This Saturday is the Browns season. If they don't beat the bolts, they will not win a game this season. They will not have won a game - preseason or regular season - in 2016.

12. tangentmusic

tangentmusic A figment of our exaggeration

Aug 17, 2007
    Reno/Tahoe
    That's asking for a lot at this point.
    I'm hoping Elway gives the O line some attention for next season, It sux this year.

electracoyote likes this.
  13. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification
    Pats keep winning

14. So you don't think that that the mighty Jets can go in to Foxboro and beat the Pats? The Jets have.... umm, the offense is.... well, the defense can.... OK, you're right, the Pats are going to win.

15. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy

They ( The Pats ) are already in, I wouldn't be surprised if they rest a bit earlier in this tilt and preserve/protect what they have for the real season.

I am uneasy about the Titans / Jags game.

16. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Still playing for home field.

17. MJ5150

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Jeff K, Gaolee and GregC like this.
  18. Funky Ghost

Funky Ghost Translucently Groovy