1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Noll electronics

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Catalin, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Had the 3-band parametric, and really liked it. Having all those options to fiddle with was too much for me, but it sounded great. Klaus is great to deal with too.

2. andertone

andertone Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Southwest USA
    Hi:

I had great service from Rudy:

www.bassparts.de

He has the full line of Noll preamps, they are
    prewired, and shipping is around $40, but they
    give you a discount on their listed price for not
    paying the EU surcharge, so it all works out even.

Love my two band with Dark Star pickups!!!!

Phil Anderson
    Tucson, AZ

3. fender_mod

fender_mod

Jun 23, 2005
    Noll makes excellent preamps, i have the 4 band and i love it. i got it from bassparts.de. yes, rudy does have excellent service. any questions i had about installation he answered very proptly and politely. when one of the screws on the knobs for the preamp was defective he sent me 2 new screws and an allen wrench key, free of charge. any problems that arise he will take care off.

4. westland

westland

Oct 8, 2004
    Hong Kong
    I have one in my Ritter; it's flawless

5. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I was looking at the websites and couldn't find any prices. Anyone throw me a bone?

6. Tnks guys ! :)

7. www.bassparts.de Here you can find the prices

8. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    I bought this very preamp and received the box today!! I am very excited! Can't wait to have the tech put this in :)

9. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    How would I be able to find out the price w/shipping to the states?
    Are those his actuall prices or are they "list" prices?

10. fender_mod

fender_mod

Jun 23, 2005
    $1.30 = 1 euro dollar. so take the price on the website, minus 16% for EU sales tax then add shipping.

price in euros x $1.3 x 0.84 (this is minus the 16%) + shipping = total price

i suggest using paypal, they automatically convert dollars to euros, if you use your credit card there will be extra extra fees.

11. Tell me how it is pls ! :)

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021