NOOOOO, GASing again!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Only, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Only

Sep 8, 2002
    Warrensburg, MO
    Dang it. I really thought I had it beat this time, when I got that BTB1000. I really thought I was done buying basses for good.

Then, today, in a jam session, I was playing a melody, and thought, "Man, a high C string would really help me out here!"

So I get home, and look at my BTB405. I think, hey, I can restring that with a high C instead of low B...Then I get to playing around on it, and decide I really like that low B.

Obviously, I need a sixer (I know, I can't believe it either). I never in my life before today thought I'd want a 6. Just never appealed to me.

I'm in love with the BTBs (can ya tell?) so it makes sense for me to get a BTB six-string...But I'm so in love with the Bartolinis and the flame maple top of the BTB1000 series, now I need me one of these:

And at $1400....Anyone got one they want to sell cheap?

Sigh....The GAS never ends, does it?
  2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    I'd love one of those! If you find one for REAL cheap, pass it my way. I need the deals more than you, I swear! I'm working to pay for tuition and three kids, as well as three addictions and an irrestisable urge for fabrigé eggs.
  3. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Go for it, I tried one at a store awhile ago, very nice playability.