1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

"Occupied" on Netflix

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by RustyAxe, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. RustyAxe

RustyAxe

Jul 8, 2008
    Connecticut
    I just finished watching the 10 episodes, and am sorry there aren't more ... yet. If you like political intrigue, and don't mind reading subtitles (it's about 75% in English, other parts in Norwegian and Russian) you'll love this. A "silk glove invasion" of Norway by the Russians to assure the continued flow of cheap North Sea oil. Great acting, directing and cinematography ... American TV producers should do so well.

murphy likes this.
  2. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Hmmm..I'll have to check it out

3. There are a lot of interesting and disturbing ideas explored in the series, well worth watching.

4. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    Gonna watch it, thanks!

5. osv

osv Supporting Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I just watched the first episode per your recomendation. I'm interested.

6. osv

osv Supporting Member

Dec 1, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    Finished all 10 episodes last night. Much of it was predictable, but there were some twists that I did not see coming. I have to say I liked the originality of the concept, and it was produced very well. I would give a second season a chance if it becomes available.