Ok, Ok... Its a Bass forum... But...?

Discussion in 'Ask Anthony Wellington [archive]' started by leigh22, Oct 24, 2011.

1. leigh22

leigh22

Oct 25, 2010
    What Ducati do you ride? Or do you?

Every time I watch one of your videos, which I enjoy immensely, and have taken allot out of (thank you very much for your theories and insight). I always end up thinking "Man, I bet that guy has a sweet bike".

I don't own one, but I am a big fan of the vintage cafe racer style bikes they made, and the revist they paid to it with the Sportclassic series a few years back. Their speedier sport bikes they are currently producing are simply insane! So what does Mr. Wellington like to cruise on?

Great bikes!

And again, thanks for all the groove advice!

2. Octavian

Octavian

Sep 25, 2009
  3. Ant Wellington

Ant Wellington

Jan 4, 2011
    Maryland
    I have a Ducati Monster. I may get another next year. I always perform my clinic in a Ducati shirt. And I think I've been to more Ducati dealers than anyone on the planet. I've been to most of the dealers in the US and a lot in Europe. I've been to the Ducati headquarters in Cupertino and the factory in Italy.

If I knew how to work on bikes I'd get a vintage bike. And I love the Classics. But next year I think I'll get a Streetfighter, 848 or Diavel.

peace,
    anthony

4. leigh22

leigh22

Oct 25, 2010
    Very cool!

Those 848s are pretty awesome bikes... but given your other two choices, I think the streetfighter looks like the real winner. Looks like a pretty killer mix of naked bike, and sport bike madness! A hard (Yet very fun) decision to make though.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 25, 2021