1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Orange Bass Terror?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mathanmlb55, Mar 20, 2010.

1. mathanmlb55

mathanmlb55

Mar 14, 2010
    Today i went looking for a new head, and played ampegs, mesas and then came across an orange bass terror, and it was one of the best sounds heads i have heard, and thoughts on it?

2. nostatic

nostatic

Jun 18, 2004
    Lompoc, CA
    Endorsing Artist: FEA Labs
  3. Been using one for several months now, and I love it. I use mine with an Orange SP212 and an Orange OBC115, and it sounds great. Plenty of volume, and I get a nice vintage tube tone out of it. A little messing with the gain and volume control and you can get a nice variety of clean or dirty tones.

4. mathanmlb55

mathanmlb55

Mar 14, 2010
    I had already looked at that, no ones knows much about it, they just fuss cuz its not all tube

5. TortillaChip520

TortillaChip520

Jun 3, 2008
    AZ
    At my band's last show there was a band whose bassist used one of those. It sounded great.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 23, 2020