1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Our Volume wary keyboardist-another story

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by rodl2005, Mar 11, 2008.

1. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    ROTFLMAOSHIAPMP!!!

Oooooooohhhh...this story of the young, excited drummer running the neurotic keyboardist clean off the stage needs to be in a book so that people can check it out from the library and laugh as hard as I just did.

Your keyboardist is nuts. Clean off his rocker. Does he use hand sanitizer every other minute, and wear Kleenex boxes for shoes, too?

How old *is* he?

Our local keys man's only problem is that we can't hear him well enough, and we tell his guitarist/band leader that, often. The guitars just run him over. And he's good, and a really cool guy, and we'd like to hear him better. Especilly when we're jamming with him! Especially me, 'cause I need to be able to hear where his left hand is going.

Cherie :bassist: