1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pavel Gibor Deluxe Sets a Higher Standard!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by maalbass, Mar 10, 2009.

1. maalbass

maalbass

Mar 12, 2008
    A Master Piece!

I am extremely impressed with my new Pavel Gibor Deluxe 6! What words come to mind...SPEECHLESS! :bassist: Nevertheless, I will try to explain. My Pavel Gibor has arrived...and I was just blown away by the presentation, the craftsmanship, easy playability, AWESOME MONSTEROUS TONES, and tonal variety!

I've owned several instruments, some in which I've been very loyal to...and I've spent much time with MANY of the best basses out there...however, the Pavel Gibor sets a new standard! Not just with the instrument, the entire process was an AWESOME EXPERIENCE! Pavel the builder is friendly, open-minded, and ready to build according to the players request. He didn't shoot down any of my ideas! We worked together as team members to get me the bass I wanted...the bass that is contoured to my style, my comfort, my body...it was all about me...my tonal desire, and my music.

I thought no bass would ever top my Ken Smith 5. After strapping on my Pavel and playing the first note...jaws dropped!...EYES BIG! Gigging w/ my Pavel Gibor for the first time, I had people coming up to me complimenting the bass, the tone, the level of beauty, etc! As much as the piano player in my band knew I loved my Ken Smith 5...he walked up to me after the set and said, "That bass blows your Ken Smith out the water with ease!!!!" Finally, I couldn't argue...I was in total agreement. Though my Ken Smith 5 is a well built instrument, it's been good to me, and it offers much...my Pavel Gibor offers everything I WANT! A major difference between Pavel and other bass builders...the extent he's willing to go to get THE PLAYER what they are looking for. My Ken Smith only gave me as far as "Ken Smith" would stretch...PAVEL GAVE ME AS FAR AS I WANTED TO STRETCH! He called me periodically to check on me, kept me informed on the completion of my instrument. HE WAS RIGHT ON TIME!

I know this is long but I could go on...and I will add more. PAVEL MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS HAS INTRODUCED THAT HIGHER STANDARD THAT THE NEXT GENERATION OF BASS PLAYERS ARE LOOKING FOR!!!

Thanks...

2. no pics no bass, you know the rule don't you?

3. jcarruth20

jcarruth20

Aug 29, 2008
    Western Australia
    Brubaker / Tec Amp / Pavel / R.COCCO / Mono Bag
    want to see pics......

4. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, GHS Strings
    Pavel is a great builder and is a super nice guy! His shop is actually on my street, just maybe a mile and a half down the road. I hope to own one of his basses at some point.

5. sandman

sandman

Apr 13, 2004
    Melbourne
    Pavel is an incredible bloke, and i believe all the superlatives in the OP are completely justified. Played a Gibor at Namm, just incredible.
    Well done Maalbass.
    fykozonisz, have you got your 'hill yet?

6. sandman

sandman

Apr 13, 2004
    Melbourne
    oh yeah, pics!!!

7. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, GHS Strings
    No, haven't gotten it. I only placed my order in October so I expect it to be a while.

8. sandman

sandman

Apr 13, 2004
    Melbourne
    cool, though you might have been waiting like crazy with the rest of us on the current batch. Man, Pavel's work is exquisite.

9. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    congrats 'maal! That is indeed a killer bass. Pavel does great work.

Play it in good health!

Jake

10. Kai Sanchez

Kai Sanchez Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Miami
    what bass? where are the pics?

11. Yep, all this Pavel talk needs to be backed up by some pics. I see a lot of gospel guys are playing them so you know they've got to be amazing because those gospel guys are amazing.

12. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Gear Reviewer - Bass Musician Magazine

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    I'll wait for Maal to post his pics, I have some too though, she's a beaut!

13. The OP should be banned for not posting pics :mad: :eyebrow: :D

14. maalbass

maalbass

Mar 12, 2008
    i will add more lata...

maal...

Attached Files:

15. maalbass

maalbass

Mar 12, 2008
    BILL LOVED THE INSTRUMENT!

Attached Files:

16. See, wasn't that hard ;)

Gorgeous instrument BTW.

17. ALL4HISGLORY

ALL4HISGLORY

May 25, 2010
    HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET YOUR BASS?