1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

paylal payment?

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by LowB-90, Jul 3, 2014.

1. LowB-90

LowB-90 Supporting Member

Jul 2, 2014
    USA
    Hello guys i am new to talkbass. That being said i am interested in purchasing some pick ups. Guy wants me to sent him money via paypal. Question is should i tell him to invoice me via paypal whats the best way to work this thing out any help would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Gorn

Gorn

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens, NY
    It doesn't really make a difference. When you're paying for an item from the classifieds with paypal, you can either

1) Send a payment for goods/services to his paypal email account.

or

2) He can send a paypal invoice to your email address, to which you'll respond the same way in option 1.

As far as I can tell, there's no difference between the two methods. The seller will pay the transaction fee and you'll attach the shipping address.

Whether you pay him without him sending you an invoice first or not, the transaction will be on record the same way.