1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedal loop switcher with level control?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Nighttrain1127, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Nighttrain1127

Nighttrain1127 Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2004
    Near Worcester MA
    I have been looking for a pedal looper with an output level control for each loop. Does such a thing exist I have not been able to find anything.Needs to have at least 4 loops.

Thanks.

2. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Not helpful of me, but its a shame that many loop pedals end up just so unintuitive at best, and poorly thought out pretty often.

Though I guess im not a big looper really

3. I believe the Gig Rig loopers have level pots for each loop.

4. moles

moles

Jan 24, 2007
    Winnipeg, MB
    If you're desperate you could always go with two Boss LS-2's...

5. I get the feeling that you're thinking of a phrase recorder and the OP is talking about a switch to turn off multiple effects at once.

6. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Oh ha
    Silly

7. LSMFT6

LSMFT6 We brake for nobody Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    California
    None
    +1 for TheGigRig

8. chatterbox272

chatterbox272

Apr 12, 2012
    dunno but I imagine it would be a simple thing to build if you know how to solder. Just a bunch of jacks connected with a potentiometer for the level control. I could make up a quick circuit diagram if you want.

9. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

Wounded Paw make them.

10. silentmike

silentmike

May 20, 2011
    Bristol, UK
    Do this. If you already have a soldering iron and a drill (or can get access to both), you can make your own for a LOT cheaper than you can buy one. Have a search over at diystompboxes.com for schematics.

11. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

Are we talking series of parallel loops?
    If series, a DIY box with pots will do just fine.
    If parallel like a LS-2, going passive will lead to drama. You need buffers at every step to prevent feedback and impedance issues.