1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain 2 Question

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by markjazzbassist, Jul 21, 2007.

1. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    I currently have the Pro and am thinking about downsizing. The Pro's ATA flight case has a side compartment in addition to room for the pedalboard. does the 2 ATA case also have this?

2. taken from the pedaltrain site:

PT/2-HC
    Our updated flagship model, now a full 24 inches wide. This unit will easily hold a wah and a dozen standard sized stomp boxes. Includes a tour grade flight case with recessed and lockable latches and new heavier duty handles. Case interior has additional storage space for cables, spare pedals, and accessories.

frame 24x12.5x2 inches / weight 4 lbs.
    case 25.5x18x8 inches / weight 14 lbs.

so I'd say yes :D

3. markjazzbassist

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    thanks.

4. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    Actually the 2 version flight case as well as the Jr size dont have a seperate compartment. The flight case is longer than it needs to be on these models so that there is room to put some stuff in beside the pedalboard.

I prefer the seperated compartment on the Pro flight case. However, the flight cases for the smaller boards can be carried with one hand and are just as well built.

The Pro flight case with a fully loaded pedal board inside is pretty freakin heavy!

5. markjazzbassist

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    exactly why im thinking of downsizing. plus i love having a bunch of pedals and different tonal options, but i don't use most of them live.

6. PM me if your selling the pro! :ninja:

Im supposed to be building a cheap board, but it just ain't happening. Too busy. A used pedaltrain might be the go :)

7. markjazzbassist

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    my guitarist has first dibs, but if he passes i'll definately let you know.

8. Damn gui**** :D

Just kiddin... Cheers, please do :)