1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pedaltrain questions

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mikeddd, Apr 25, 2010.

1. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    I'm planning on buying a Pedaltrain; most probably the PT-JR. I have two questions, please. I did the research/searching on the product and that prompted these questions.

The Pedaltrain comes with both sides of the Velcro correct?

While checking this site http://www.guitareffectspedals.com/pedaltrainvelcro.html I noticed they sell power supply mounting kits. But in the item description they say "NOTE: If you buy a new PT-JR, PT-2 or PT-PRO, the correct bracket is included." So, if I buy a PT-JR, it comes with the brackets to mount a BBE SupaCharger powersupply (planning on using this powersupply)? Thanks very much!

*edit* After checking out the user-submitted videos here, http://www.pedaltrain.com/Media/Videos I can see the PT boards do indeed come with the powersupply mounting brackets. It would be nice if Pedaltrain actually mentioned that on their products' website. :rollno:

2. My Pedaltrain 2 came with velcro

Lots of it and really strong stuff, both grip and stickyness

3. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Thanks, grumpy dog666. That's one question down!

4. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    The brackets are designed to hold the Voodoo Labs PedalPower supply, and they DO come with most boards, not sure about the Jr. Other power supplies would also, most likely fit, idk for sure. And +1, the velcro is plenty good enough, and you can always use plastic zip ties to hold the pedals in place, as well as the velcro.

5. Vamposaur

Vamposaur

Jun 4, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Mine didn't come with anything...no velcro...no brackets...nothing!