1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Pickguard for GL JB????

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by GLLabelle, Nov 20, 2010.

1. I found a custom pickguard online that I would really like to purchase however the seller says he can only offer pickguards compatible with either a Fender American Deluxe model or Geddy Lee Signature model.

Has any one replaced a pickguard for a GL JB, if so, do you know if the models I have listed are compatible?

If they aren't, any suggestions about where I could find some custom painted pickguards that will fit.

Thanks guys!

2. Youngspanion

Youngspanion Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2003
    Staten Island, NY
    Go over to BadAssBassPlayers.com and ask them on that forum or try Bassesbyleo.com they also may have answers.

3. Thanks for the advice, but I've been searching high and low and cannot find any answers to this question on any sites.

4. Thanks for the link but I looked there already. Chandler Guitars sells them but the ones I want to purchase have much more intricate designs. Like I said in the OP, I just want to know if a pickguard that will fit a Geddy Lee or American Deluxe Fender will also fit on a GL JB.

5. I also tried going to local stores to see if I could just try one of there replacement pickgurads, no luck though. Again I run into the issue that music stores in this area carry next to no bass inventory.